Musical Timeline 2020
- Bach - Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor BWV 1011 - Suzuki - link
- Alisa Weilerstein - Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010: I. Prélude - link - This was a familiar name due to a podcast I listened to, called Sticky Notes!
- Also the whole Cello Suite! - link - a bit slow for my tastes though
- Yo-Yo Ma - Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010: I. Prélude - link - I like the softer interpretation for this one (vs. Mischa Maisky’s)
- Edward Elgar - Serenade for Strings Op.20 - link
- Edward Elgar - Enigma Variations - link
- Rameau: Le Rappel des oiseaux - link
- Rameau’s “Le Rappel Des Oiseaux” played by Raphaël Feuillâtre - link - on guitar!
- Joe Hisaishi : Studio Ghibli Experience, Part 1 - link
- Joe Hisaishi : Studio Ghibli Experience, Part 2 - link
- Hilary Hahn - Bach Violin Concerto (BWV1041, 1042) & Piazzolla Oblivion - link
- Bach - Bist du bei mir BWV 508 - Daniels - Netherlands Bach Society - link
- J.S. Bach ‘Gigue’ Fugue G-Major BWV 577, Matthias Havinga, Organ - link - sheet music
- Fugue a La Gigue (BWV 577) By J.S. Bach and Arr. By Gustav Holst - link - band version of above
- Bach/Swingle - Fugue in G major, BWV 577 “Gigue Fugue” - link - a vocal version too!
- Fugue in G Major, BWV 577 “Gigue” (Transcribed for Guitar and Organ) - link - guitar and organ
- Bach Organ Fugue in G BWV 577 Arranged for Brass quintet - link - brass quintet
- Fuge In G major BWV 577 - link - recorder quartet
- Bach; 8bit; bwv 577 - fugue in g - link - even 8bit?!
- Tchaikovsky: Piano Trio in A Minor, Op. 50, TH. 117 - Var. X: Tempo di mazurka - link - incredibly short, but I’ve been listening to it on repeat!
- Domenico Scarlatti - Sonatas Ivo Pogorelić - link
- Violin Concerto in E Major, BWV 1042 (Arranged by John Williams for Guitar and Orchestra) : I. Allegro - link
- Beautiful Death - Isolation (2020) - link
- Close to You - Carpenters - link
- She’s Always a Woman - Billy Joel - link
- Víkingur Ólafsson – Bach/Marcello: Concerto in D minor BWV 974 - link
- Marcello/Bach - Concerto in D minor performed by the Henderson-Kolk Duo - link - the guitar version of above
- Abba - When All Is Said And Done - link
- Bach - Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major BWV 1068 - Mortensen - link
- Hiroshi Yoshimura - Four Post Cards - link - nice to work/study to
- Augustin Hadelich plays Bach Sonata No 2 - Andante and Allegro - link